I didn't have any problems here.
This will be our last message about the Manjaro update. We have created our own Arch ISO with only a few packages that includes the KDE environment. Which will be released shortly and with more details.
This update holds the following changes:
- Manjaro 18.1-rc10 got released. Please test and give us feedback.
- Most of our Kernels got updated. Note that linux50-rt got dropped and RT-Kernel 5.2 series added
- Nvidia drivers got extended to 418xx, 430xx and 435xx series
- Mesa is now at 19.1.5 19
- OnlyOffice got added by the community. Find out more here 102
- Palemoon is now at 28.7.0 9
- KDE-dev package updates to reflect the lates changes made by the KDE Dev-Team.
- KDE Frameworks ships in version 5.61 11
- First release of KDE Apps 19.08 26 series
- Fixes to our tools and Calamares
- cdemu is now at 3.2.3 7
- Updates to Vulkan and AMD Vulkan drivers
- Thunderbird is now at 68 series 3. Read the troubleshoot guide for issues you may have with your beloved extensions
- XFCE packages got renewed. We also added some meta-transition packages, which drop our gtk3-builds.
- LibreOffice is now at 6.3.0 8 and 6.2.6 1
- Nvidia is now at 435.21 11. For GPU offload instructions, please see here 237.
- Haskell and Firefox got updated to their latest releases
- VIM got newer spell-check packages
- Updates to certbot and our steam clients
- Systemd got some fixes for dbus
- The usual upstream updates including python and perl
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO 5 or current KDE-Vanilla ISO 5
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE 18, KDE 24, Gnome 6
More at forum.manjaro.org
If you want to continue using Manjaro, you can add the RSS feeds to FreshRSS or other RSS feed servers/applications.
Manjaro Stable Release Feeds